Travel Package 2013
Dates: July 1 – July 27, 2013
|Depart from Canada
(out of Toronto)
Arrangements can be made for
students to fly from other
locations in Canada or U.S.
Students may arrange alternative return dates. Extra charges may apply
|Depart from the U.S.A.
(out of New York)
US $5,695.00 out of) Boston)
(out of Chicago)
The package includes:
- 25 nights in Ireland.
- Return airfare to Ireland from Toronto, New York, Boston, Chicago or Pittsburgh.
- Breakfast and dinner daily.
- Use of a cell phone for each student.
- Kinsale Arts Festival.
- Concert or Theatre performance as part of Cork Midsummer Festival.
- After school field trips including Blarney Castle, Old Cork City Gaol, the Visitor Centre in Cobh commemmorating the Titanic, the Lusitania and the Irish Diaspora, Dublin Castle, James Joyce Tower, Irish Writers Museum.
- Entrance fees to all venues on field trips.
- Full day Saturday coach excursions.
- Visits to the Theatre.
- Instruction by certified teachers and instructors.
- All texts and classroom materials.
- Guest Lecturers.
- Traditional music evenings.
- Riverdance at the Gaiety Theatre, Dublin.
- End of Tour Banquet.
- Full access to computers at all locations.
- Entrance to Gaelic Football or Hurling game (subject to schedule and ticket availabilty).
- Transit pass while in Dublin.
* Subject to terms set out in Terms and Conditions
Does not include:
- Airport taxes and surcharges.
- Cancellation and Health Insurance. (can be purchased at time of application)
Please note that the Irish Experience does not charge Application or Program Enrichment fees.
Optional Trips - None
All excursions and events are included in the price and are enjoyed by all the students.
Terms of Payment:
Due on application to the program:
- A deposit of CAD $1250.00 payable, by cheque, money order or credit card, to Georgia Hardy Tours Ltd.
- 50% of the balance, payable by credit card, cheque or money order, is due on February 28th 2014.
- The balance is due on March 30th, 2014.